If you’ve been to our homepage lately, you might have seen a big purple banner jumping out at you. That purty banner is the symbol of a beautiful partnership that we’ve formed with our friends over at Groupon. They wanted to do something special for Mother’s Day and what better way to execute that than with the Groupon community. So, what do they have up their sleeves for our fabulous members? For starters, you will be seeing amazing cash back rates. These rates will be changing until Mother’s Day, so make sure to come back and check them out frequently. Currently, it’s at 12% – that’s 4X the usual amount!
If you haven’t gotten something for Mother’s Day yet, check out Groupon’s Gift Shop. They are showcasing lots of cool ideas like spa gift cards, family magazines, jewelry, flowers, and wine (yum). Plus, you’ll see real Groupon moms and their special skills highlighted on their pages. How cool is that? One mom that we saw was an arm wrestler! We suppose carrying all those kids around does build up your muscles, ha. Last but not for least, don’t forget to enter their Mother’s Day Giveaway. We’ll be picking one lucky Groupon member each week to take home a $50 Groupon gift card.
Happy shopping and make your momma proud by snatching up these great offers!
Groupon Deal Roundup:
- $15 for $30 Worth of Personalized M&M;’S from Mymms.com
- One or Two $50 Spa or Salon eGift Cards from SpaWish (Up to 30% Off)
- $16 for a Photo Shoot with Eight Photo Sheets ($144 Value)
- Personalized Jewelry from Stamp the Moment (Up to 61% Off)
- $15 for $30 Worth of Accessories and Gifts from Embellish Accessories and Gifts
- One 12″x8″, 16″x12″, 20″x16″ Canvas Portrait or Two 20″x16″ Canvas Portraits from Picanova (Up to 74% Off)
- 5×7, 8×11, or 12×12 Custom Photo Book from Snapfish (Up to 60% Off)
- $25 for a Custom Mother’s Bracelet from Pearls by Laurel ($42.85 Value)
- $15 for $30 Worth of Gourmet Dipped Strawberries and Treats from Shari’s Berries